Akademe Pvt. Ltd. is committed to protect the privacy of individuals who visit the website
and who make use of the on-line facilities.
The policy can be easily accessible via a link at the bottom of each web page.
1. Data Controller
The data controller of this website is Akademe whose office is situated at Udupi Sri Krishna Technologies Pvt. Ltd., 2nd Floor, # 9, Manjushree, West link Road, 2nd Cross, Malleshwaram, Bangalore 560003.
2. Information Collected and Purpose
When you visit our website the following information will automatically be processed and this solely for the use of this association:
- The requested web page or download
- Whether the request was successful or not
- Super features
- The date and time when you accessed the site
- The Internet address of the web site or the domain name of the computer from which you accessed the site
- The operating system of the machine running your web browser and the type and version of your web browser
Use of collected information
To improve customer service
Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently
To personalize user experience
We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our site
To improve our site
We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
To process payments
We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service
To share your information with third parties
We may share or sell information with third parties for marketing or other purposes
To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them
- To send periodic emails We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our site
Cookies are small pieces of data that the site transfers to the user’s computer hard drive when the user visits the website. Our website uses only session cookies which are erased when the user closes the Web browser. The session cookie is stored in temporary memory and is not retained after the browser is closed. Session cookies do not collect information from the user’s computer. They will typically store information in the form of a session identification that does not personally identify the user.
Personal data provided by the data subject
When using this website’s online facilities, data subjects may be required to provide their personal data for the purposes of [insert the purposes for which the information shall be processed].
3. Your rights as data subject
As an individual you may exercise your right to access the data held about you by this company by submitting your request in writing to the data controller.
Although all reasonable efforts will be made to keep your information updated, you are kindly requested to inform us of any change referring to the personal data held by the association. In any case if you consider that certain information about you is inaccurate, you may request rectification of such data. You also have the right to request the blocking or erasure of data which has been processed unlawfully.
4. Links to other Web Sites
5. Data Protection
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Any comments or suggestions that you may have and which may contribute to a better quality of service will be welcome and greatly appreciated.
9. Contacting us
This document was last updated on May 30, 2015